The Beavercreek Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms to offer an on-line program which will enable you and your student(s) to complete and file MOST athlete forms electronically.
ALL ATHLETES, GRADES 7-12, ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A VALID OHSAA PHYSICAL ON FILE IN FINAL FORMS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN BEAVERCREEK ATHLETICS.
ATHLETES MAY NOT PARTICIPATE UNTIL ALL FORMS ARE COMPLETE
Physical forms are valid for 13 months after the date of physical exam. Please make a copy of all forms for your records.
Please read Submitting High School and Middle School Physicals instructions, below, before setting up your account.
To access the FinalForms website and set up an account, please visit https://beavercreek-oh.finalforms.com
Submitting High School and Middle School Physicals:
To ensure that your student-athlete's FinalForms account and physical are complete and valid:
1. Parent must follow the link above to set up an account for each student-athlete.
2. Choose the sport(s) of interest so that the respective coach may see your student's interest in their sport.
3. Once the parent portion is signed and complete, student needs to complete and sign.
4. Upon completion of all forms (icons are all green), select the last form of the list "OHSAA PPE Physical (For Physicians)"
5. Print all five pages of the "OHSAA PPE Physical (For Physicians)" form.
6. Take to your physician/clinic for an exam.
7. Return only the two pages that the doctor signs to the Athletic Office in one of three ways:
b. Fax to (937)429-7639
c. Hand-carry to the BHS Athletic Office