Concession Stand Guidelines
BMPA Concession Stand Guidelines
Thank you for supporting the BMPA concessions – this is a great way to help and we rely on every volunteer to provide full support to the stand manager during their shift.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift as this will enable you to park, sign in and be ready to start helping on time.
The following provides a brief overview of your responsibilities while working in any of the concession stands:
· On arrival at your appointed concession stand please report to the stand manager
· Undertake tasks as directed by stand manager which could include:
- Concession set up include setting up equipment, sales window, condiments etc
- Selling items at sales window
- Food preparation including Pretzels, Nachos, Burgers, Hotdogs and grilled chicken
- Support sales team by fetching required items
- Replenish all stock in counter, warmers and fridges
- Concession clear up including ensuring all equipment is clean, all stock is stored and concession stand is clean and secured
- During quiet times please support other concession team members
As this is an environment with hot food and drinks there is always the potential for an accident so clearly we need all helpers to be focused and would be grateful if the use of cell phones could be kept to a minimum.