Parents- We need your help! 321 students mean tons of logistics and fundraising. Please help by jumping in and working with projects that need you.
- Concessions - concession stand sign-ups are online. PLEASE sign up early so we don't have to beg each week! We NEED all of you to volunteer at least some. The concession stands are our single largest fund raiser and keep us from needing to have fees similar to the bands around us. [ sign up ]
- Band Award Ceremony Coordinator -(May) Coordinates after-event cake/drinks/table decorations for students and their parents/relatives following the annual Band Awards ceremony in May. Works with Band Director to plan event and make all purchases.
- Weekend of Jazz Coordinators - Several long time sub-committee coordinators are needing shadows. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front Ensemble Crew - Volunteer to help move equipment from the truck to the field at football games and competitions. You CAN both chaperone and sideline crew at the same event! Contact Brian Fisher 937.313.8608 (text works) and let him know when you can help. [ more info ]
- Sewing - the flags are in process but we've added a couple of other "TOP SECRET" projects! It's going to be very cool! Please contact Mrs. Myers at email@example.com , or call/text 937-829-9797. (See calendar for dates/times)
- OMEA Judges Food Coordinator - (Oct/Nov) Coordinates parent food donations and purchases to provide meals to OMEA judges at the finals competition. Work with concessions coordinator(s) to move serving trays, warmers, serving utensils, plates, silver ware, napkins, etc are moved from concessions stand to Welcome Stadium locker room prior to first day of event. OMEA Finals is at Univ of Dayton Welcome Stadium and runs two consecutive weekends the last week in October and the first week in November and this is a major annual fund raiser for the band.