The Instrumental Music Department relys heavily on fundraising in order to support the program. Fundraisers are run through the Beavercreek Music Parents Association either as joint activities with the Choir and Drill Team or specifically for the Band and Color Guard.
Laundry Detergent Sale now running- orders due Feb 1st.
Upcoming Fundraising events- click event for details-- For Concessions Click Here
Below are various fundraisers that occur during the year
These fundraisers support the group as a whole and profits are distributed based on class enrollment
- Concession Stands
- Fruit Sale (funds split based on what each group sells)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Amazon Smile
- Good Search/Good Shop
Band and Color Guard Fundraisers
- Flower Sale
- The flower sale, held every spring is a chance for students to make money to pay for band fees.
- Restaurant Fundraisers, an excuse to eat out and raise money for the band at the same time! Check the calendar for upcoming events.
- OMEA State MB Competition Judges Meals- we serve the judges and earn money while volunteering our time.
- Annual Giving Campaign
- In order to keep up with that growth, we are in need of funds to provide our students the same high-level of instruction we have come to expect. This includes items such as music for concerts, purchasing new equipment and instruments, and properly maintaining the equipment we own. We have started an Annual Giving Campaign and would like to honor those members of the community who choose to financially support our program by including their name in our concert programs.
Annual Giving Campaign