The Instrumental Music Department relys heavily on fundraising in order to support the program. Fundraisers are run through the Beavercreek Music Parents Association either as joint activities with the Choir and Drill Team or specifically for the Band and Color Guard.
Upcoming Fundraising events- click event for details-- For Concessions Click Here
Below are various fundraisers that occur during the year
These fundraisers support the group as a whole and profits are distributed based on class enrollment
- Concession Stands
- Fruit Sale (funds split based on what each group sells)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Amazon Smile
- Good Search/Good Shop
Band and Color Guard Fundraisers
- Flower Sale
- The flower sale, held every spring is a chance for students to make money to pay for band fees.
- Restaurant Fundraisers, an excuse to eat out and raise money for the band at the same time! Check Calendar for upcoming events.
- OMEA State MB Competition Judges Meals- we serve the judges and earn money while volunteering our time.